Friday, January 27, 2006

Travelling around, meeting people and surfing!!!

Hi everybody…
Not so time passed since the last time I wrote but for me is a lot and so many things happened. I was spending my time in Sydney for more than 1 week and since yesterday I decided to leave and to go out… I came here to travel and to see spectacular thinks… Sydney is a really nice and also spectacular city but is still a city… and I still didn’t see any kangaroo or koalas…
So, I met a lot of people really nice and I am having fun a lot…
And … as I wrote in my paper of things to do this year… yesterday I was taking my first surf lesson!!! I get 4 or 5 very good waves and I was really happy… I was playing like a child, concentrating to keep the right ones and on the movement I have to do but it was really faveolus… ok, at the end I get a jellyfish in my foot but I was already ready to go and today the pain has gone and I am ok again…
So, eating chap fish and a lot of ice cream, surfing and sweating for the hight temperature in this village near Sydney, that seems to be the paradise…
The village is really nice, ok, today is Saturday and perhaps there is too much people but I am enjoying a lot.
So, tomorrow blue mountain and if I found the time I would like to put more picture on this blog… I hope I will find it.
So, it has been really nice that you wrote a lot… keep doing…
Bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home