Monday, January 30, 2006

Very quick news

G’day everybody!!!
So, how are you all? Here everything ok. The pictures I put online are of the Blue Mountain… unfortunately I have not so much pictures of the sea… I was surfing and I didn’t care too much to take pictures… but this one is of the village… really good… isn’t it?
So, the Blue Mountains were not really blue but beautiful for sure!!! I didn’t see any koala or kangaroo so today the zoo and I will see them I hope. I do not have a lot of time…I will find some more in the next days... I wanted only to say goodbye and that Australia is simply wonderful!!
Bye bye

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Irene,

Its good to hear from you and that you seem to enjoy your time in Australia. Reading your notes makes Gerald and myself remember our trip to Australia. In the end we went to Toronga as well to see Koalas! But Kangaroos, we can assure you, you will see a lot! And Camels that are supposed to be special - but they are definitely not!

Sigi & Gerald

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home