Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Again in The City

Here I am again, in the big city. Going out of it has been fantastic, not only because I was with friends but also because Australia is wonderful. But I want to tell you everything from the very beginning…Once upon a time the little girl we left wandering in the streets of the city decided to go to the aquarium. She was looking to the fishes in those small cages and to all those people taking picture with flash and she thought about “finding Nemo” and how all these fishes have to feel.She decided to do something. She advised one boy to take picture without flash… it would have been better for the fishes and for the pictures…The boy began to speak with her and he brought her to his friends. This boy is Andrè (you can see him in the pictures).This story explains how I met them. It has been really good sharing emotion and amazing landscapes with other people.The last few days have been really full of things to do and to see. I was, as everybody knows, at the Blue Mountains and my legs still have to get over the effort needed to climb and to go back. There was really everything unbelievable and it is worth it. In the night coming back we bought some T-bones and we decided to do a BBQ… it could not have been better.The hostel at the Blue Mountains was really nice and cheap also if the people were a little bit strange and I have had some problem with the computer. But as Patrick would have told in this case, “das Leben ist kein Wunsh Konzert“ ;-)Yesterday was a lazy day… (Today was worst than yesterday).Spending the day wandering again, just because we woke up to late to go to the zoo as we wanted to, but, at the end, passing through the park to go home we decided to go to the open air cinema. Ok, ok, it has been the most expensive cinema I have ever been before but perhaps the picture can give you an idea about it. It is in the perfect place… the skyscraper on the left side and the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge on the right side…. Also the flying fox (bats big as I never seen before) and the mosquitoes are part of the film but it was everything so beautiful that with a bit of lotion against the mosquitoes the whole thing was perfect.Now I have time to think about where to go than and the most probable is to Tasmania. The fact is that now in the North is monsoon time, which means that it rains everyday. In the centre people are dying because is the hottest period of the year, so I decided to wait a little bit before going there. The south seems to be the best idea…I will have to take care of jellyfishes having a bath just because I do not know if you know but here is becoming a real problem. During the last week-end more than 300 people have been stung by the blue bottle jellyfish… I was in these 300 people and Andrè too (he has been stung three times in one hour) while learning to serf. I read an article that explained that all those jellyfishes are coming from the north with the wind, and more are still on the way to came here… a disaster for surfing and have a bath…Now I know and I will take care… I promise!I am sorry if some picture would make you jealous but you know… there are a lot of plane coming here everyday, you can always take the first and visit me ;-)Bye bye
p.s.I could not put all the picture I wanted... probabli I need to reduce the quality before doing it...I will and edit again... bye bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home