Thursday, February 02, 2006

At the zoo

It’s raining today. The perfect conditions to write something. To be sincere I wanted to take the occasion to put online some pictures I took at the zoo yesterday.
Finally I succeeded to go to the zoo!! It was more expensive I was thinking but also nicer than I was expecting. The cages were not too small and the animals seem to be ok. I was there at the feeding time, which means that I had the possibility to give carrots to the giraffes…
I was looking at the person who has to take the picture with my camera and I didn’t realized that a giraffe was trying to get the carrot from my hand… she rolled up her tongue around my hand to get it… you can see from my face I was a little bit disgusted. But it has been funny. ;-)
The lions and the tigers were exceptionally exited and that was a pity we were not allowed to give them food… ;-) In this case I would not have looked at the camera…
Finally I sow those famous koalas… they are sleeping all the day because the eucalyptus leaves, which is the only thing they eat, is very difficult to digest. For this reason they feel drunk all day long.
The kangaroos are just unbelievable and they were jumping all around. The chimpanzee liked me and shows me that he can be the king of the family.
As a result, I was looking for a relaxing day and finally I have been walking all the time to see all this animals… better than I was expecting.
Today is the relaxing day I hope… Also if I already met a Canadian girl, my room mate and we are going out together this night…
I booked to go to Tasmania on Sunday… 2 days on a boat to arrive to that island that, as everybody says, looks like New Zealand… let’s see…

p.s.
I know I exaggerated a little with the pictures this time… but it was so difficult to choose the best when everyone is so nice…
First of all the giraffes…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home