Saturday, April 15, 2006

From Adelaide to Darwin Passing for Perth and all the west coast

The time for writing again has arrived. I have been going on travelling all this time without caring of putting pictures or telling you anything. And I am sorry but I cannot help it. I am into it and travelling has become a sort of way of living… a good and unreal but a way to live…
I am in Broome actually… North Western Australia. Tonight are 32 degrees and 80% humidity. I walked out of the shower and I could not feel the difference between being wet for the shower or for sweating… but ok, the hostel where I am now is the best I have ever been since now. I will take some picture… it s worth…
Anyway coming back to my travel diary. I was in Adelaide again the last time I was writing. Than, very quickly resumed, I took the Indian Pacific to go to Kalgoorly. There was full of flies again and I decided was enough. So the next day I arrived to Esperance. In Esperance there are the most beautiful beaches I have never seen in my life… long white sandy beaches with a blue see so transparent that is almost unbelievable. There I met two guys, we went together fishing and during the night we eat the fish we caught during the day!!! Was cruel I know, but was really good at the same time…
From Esperance to Albany, than to Denmark and to Walpole… little cities where the important things is the forest on the side: the valley of the giant. The trees there are more than 40 metres high and there is a scaring bridge that pretends to arrive to the top of the trees but still a good part of them are above you head…
Then I took the train from Walpole to Perth passing for Bunbury… in Bunbury a gay came on the train and set besides me. He was dark long air and he was carrying a guitar!!! I had to laugh but he didn’t know anything about Enrique Bunbury… what a shame!!!
Anyway I arrive to Perth where Moran was waiting for me at the station. This was the sky that was waiting for me at my arrival. I promise I did nothing with my computer to change the picture!!!! Was really so red and orange...
We went in two different hostels but very close to each other.
That was a great night!!! Going to the disco till 5 in the morning… meeting a lot of people… great!!
Ok, than the other days in Perth where occupied by serious things: going to the market, find new shoes… yes yes, Perth has been really relaxing…
Now... do you believe from this picture that I am in Australia and not in Austria????
Than I took a 5 days tour to go the Exmouth. Stop in Pinnacles desert (the picture on the left), in the street to take pictures with animales of the road...(picture on the right), in some beautiful beaches to do sandboard... Coral bay etc etc. the most beautiful thing has been snorkelling with the big Turtles in the barrier reef and the dolphins in Monkey Mia.
And yes… the adventure has been a very important part of all this travel. When we arrived to Coral bay was predicted a Cyclone, 2 level, so, a little one… I was so excited to see it but than it was destroying in the land before arriving to the town we have been staying the night. What a disappointment!!
Anyway, after two days spent in the middle of nowhere waiting for a bus, here I am, in this city where the temperatures are unbelievable…
Tonight I was enjoying a Camel ride in the beautiful beach here and I loved it!!!
Time to go again, Darwin my next destination and yes, I am sorry for my propose not to fly but this is the way I am going there, just because the tour here are not available till the beginning of may, in other words the beginning of the dry season.
So flying tomorrow to Darwin, where probably will be hotter then here… I cannot imagine it.
Anyway, these are the news, I am sorry I am so quick and not consequential but travelling is taking me into it, and I cannot do anything else that letting me carrying away… I'll leave you some pictures... just have a look...
This on the right is the Desert Devil...



The road was closed for the Cyclone... Hubert... never arrived.





This is the barrier reef. I took the picture from the boat... it was made of glass in the centre...

This is China Town in Broome... in this street there was latino american music... hot enough to feel like in Costa Rica...





do I need to tell you were I was in this picture?









5 minutes of silence in the desert...








Some other minutes on the beach











Bye bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home