Friday, April 21, 2006

Kakadu National Park

Hi everybody,
This time I am on time to put some pictures and tell you about my travel here. Before telling you about the Kakadu National park I think is quite good that I show you the best hostel of the world. Id the Kimberly Club in Broome, 20 australian dollars a night more or less 12 euros a night… but look at this pictures!!!
Unbelievable!!
To the right is me on the camel... last time I forgot to put this picture... Other thing that I forgot was the picture of the Staircase to the moon... the effect of the moon reflection on the low tide in Broome as well...
Ok, let's tell you about me now. I am still in Darwin but ready to leave.
The last days I was visiting the kakadu. Really nice also if very very hard with all the walks to do…
We spent all day long walking, hiking and swimming in waterfalls so clean that we could fill our bottle up with that water… I was actually drinking the water from the river and was really good!! I can’t believe how much I was sweating. Walking under 35 degrees and 80 % humidity that arrived to 100 near the waterfalls… can you imagine that, all day long, for three days? I was drinking more than 5 litres of waterfalls water a day and I was still thirsty!!!
When we arrived to any of the waterfalls we were swimming with all the clothes on… anyway there was no difference… in the picture to the right we are we an aboriginal guy, friend of our guide. To the left we have been stopped because the water in the road was almost 2 mitres hight...
Anyway… I leave you with my pictures… it explain much better the landscape than I can do with my words…
Keep writing…
do you really want to go for a refreshing swim without a guide that tell you where you can swim without crocodiles?











This snake was not dangerous.. I am not crazy...











a nice bridge to cross...








but sometime we had no bridge to cross a river...









yes... it's me...





Eating with the light of candle in the middle of the jungle








And looking at rock painting...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pic!!!!!!!!!!!
moran

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pic!!!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home